European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application:Zehtuka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehtuka[ESF]
Sergeant
Sergeant

Application:Zehtuka Empty
PostSubject: Application:Zehtuka   Application:Zehtuka EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:23 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: Depends if there is somebody to play with or not.
Right now I can play for like 6-7 hours a day but that will go down to 3-4 hours shortly.

What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: I'm a decent helicopter pilot (transport/huey), and I can take on any infantry role except sniping because for some reason I fail horrible at that. I like being a support class like the Automatic Rifleman or Medic. Vehicles aren't a problem, but I prefer driving the vehicle rather than using the gun.

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: I'm dedicated and a teamplayer.

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: I have been a squad leader in other games and I know what it takes to be a good leader. I'm still trying to find out how to be a good leader in PR since it's different from my previous games
(It's quite complicated).

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: I am the 1st Sergeant of a clan called The Duchy of Wessex, which is a roleplaying guild that was active in the MMO Darkfall Online. I have also been part of numerous FPS clans but most don't exist anymore or have merged into bigger clans. I haven't been part of a PR clan yet.

How did I find you? I have been a friend of Twyster since we are both members of Wessex and we played Darkfall together, after I found out that he was playing PR with a clan I decided to check it out.

That should be it, see you in the field!

Zehtuka
Back to top Go down
Twyster[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Application:Zehtuka   Application:Zehtuka EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Great guy and awesome player. I have been in a clan with him for 8 months, never let me down and has saved my left several times on the battlefield! Smile

I can definitely vouch for him.
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Application:Zehtuka   Application:Zehtuka EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

You are welcome to join our ventrilo and hang around, get to know us, see if you like it here.

You sound like a PR player who recognises the importance of supporting roles as being crucial in a team. I like that, I hope you get on well here.
Back to top Go down
https://esf-clan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application:Zehtuka   Application:Zehtuka Empty

Back to top Go down

Application:Zehtuka
Page 1 of 1