European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archived applications

Go down 
+5
Viper[ESF]
Pynkfloyd[ESF]
Wiman[ESF]
Stone[ESF]
Marshall[ESF]
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archive
Anonymous

Archived applications Empty
PostSubject: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Application: George

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: I can play as much as i want.(till i get bored if im not playing with friends).
What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: I can play all arround but better as infantry.
What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: Maturity, I can follow orders.
Describe your talent for leadership in PR: NOTE: leaderhsip talent is not mandatory: I usually dont play as a squad lead.
Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: I wasn't in any pr clan before.
I got recomended to this clan by Dug.
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:11 am

Accepted as a recruit. Welcome to European Strike Force.
Back to top Go down
https://esf-clan.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Application: White Knight   Archived applications EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: I dont know... sometimes 0 if im on the trip sometimes everyday 4h or more... depending of situation =)

What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: Im very good whit sniper, great scout whit marksman and im good whit rifleman.... =) And i rock whit civilian =) i like running from americans XD

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: "The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons." & "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: Pffff... I dont know some would say i run squad bad some would agreed on my way of leading =)

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: LoL never had a clan except bf 1.0.0 xD we were snipers and few medics =) you should see what m95 do to a man...
Back to top Go down
Stone[ESF]
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Accepted as recruit.
Welcome to European Strike Force.

Please take your time and read how to setup your ESF account.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Application: Soldier   Archived applications EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:13 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: 48 hours ( maybe more scratch )
What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: medic- driver

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?:If you need help i put my self 100 % in

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: NOTE: leaderhsip talent is not mandatory/
I don't want to be squadleader. But if i must to i will put my self 100 % in

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any:EEF. It's a good clan but doesn't play pr the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

APPLICATION REJECTED

You're not what we're looking for.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Application: Hadi   Archived applications EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 am

Real Name: Salam Faris Abdul Amir Hadi A-Taai (Over the top perhaps?)

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: 15+ (Can vary due to real life, but not too drastically minimum 10+)

What PR skills can you bring to ESF: A good knowledge of tactics, a willingness to learn, ability to command at a squad level, organisational skills in terms of Drills etc (on a side note would also love to organise some form of multi-clan gaming be it tournament or otherwise)

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: Friendly, serious when necessary, constant desire for teamplay more importantly teamplay that works. Fairly open if anyone wants to chat outside of gaming :-)

Describe your talent for leadership in PR: A solid ability to command at a squad level, usually with a fireteam system where possible. Good application for logic and a willingness to learn from mistakes (both in the past and those i will face in terms of command in the future.

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: EEF, fell apart towards the end due to lack of active leadership and degeneration into a clan not orientated towards PR, massive opportunities alas none were taken.
ShackTac (ArmA + ACE mod clan) Very structured community although based more around competition within the clan itself. Very useful for tactics (where they can be applied) and a valuable source of information (They play on saturday evenings only 11pm GMT, which limits massively the amount of gaming time i can have, hence my move back to PR)

Kind Regards

Salam Hadi
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

We don't mind committments to other clans if it's other games.

Other than that, you're a good lad and if you continue to be a good lad then you can establish yourself in a clan that will reward you amply for it.

Oh and yeah, your name is long, shall we just call you Hadi still?

Last edited by Marshall[ESF] on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wiman[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Would be more fun with the full name whilst in combat Razz

Someone: "Salam Faris Abdul Amir Hadi A-Taai you cover the left flank"
Hadi: "I got shot when you said Faris, bled out by the time you said Hadi and had respawned at A-Taai"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pynkfloyd[ESF]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

An old post but I know a Dutch guy on the internet called Faris, and his family is from Morocco.
Is it a moroccan name? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.menacegaming.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:44 pm

No Faris actually means "knight" in arabic, very masucline name, usually seen more around the gulf actually than north africa! My family is from Iraq so were pretty far out from morocco. They tend to have "Ibn" in their names meaning "the son of" so, say my father was morrocan it might make him sound more morrocan if he was called Faris Ibn Mahmoud Al Zakiri or something like that. They usually spell "ibn" like "bin" too which is rather odd :-)

Salam
Back to top Go down
Pynkfloyd[ESF]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Oh cheers for clarifying, that was rather interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.menacegaming.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Np mate, any time :-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Application: Soldier   Archived applications EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: I think 28 ours
What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: Teamwork , Driver

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?:I can be mature and friendly. I will obey orders.
Describe your talent for leadership in PR: NOTE: leaderhsip talent is not mandatory: I know how to be a squad leader but i don't like it to be a squad leader.

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any:I've been in EEF I want in ESF because Stone is there.
Back to top Go down
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:58 pm

I guess you should come on Vent and talk to one of the LTs. they will surely help you.
Back to top Go down
DrugKoala[ESF]
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:54 pm

Whoa, wait. Weren't you already rejected?
Back to top Go down
Stone[ESF]
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Everyone has the right to reapply.
Back to top Go down
Marshall[ESF]
Captain
Captain
Marshall[ESF]

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Make this one the final one Vinesh.
Last time you were rejected for outright uncooperative teamplay, rambo solo missions of epic proportions and too much time spent tackling even the simplest concepts of good teamplay.

I hope that this time you have rectified those flaws and if so we can wipe the slate clean and start out a fresh.

You're on trial, it's not hard to be a member here, just apply yourself in a team oriented enviroment, follow orders and from there you can progress up the chain.

I wish you the best of luck, it took some persuading for me to accept this application.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Application: Ripper   Archived applications EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 pm

How many hours of PR do you play weekly?: As many as i can, rough estimate would be about 10 to 20+
What PR skills can you bring to ESF?: Im a Exellent Chopper Pilot i mostly fly trans hueys and im a Exellent Grenadier i no each line = 50m. I also stick with the squad at all times and follow orders without hesitation.
What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: Im a Teamwork guy and i know that Teamwork is one of the most important things for this game but the most important is having fun while kicking Arse. =]
Describe your talent for leadership in PR: I have had command over a few squads before and i handle very well under pressure but find that if a certain player doesnt have a mic then the whole squad can fall apart.
Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: Ive been in *RR*, u may have heard of them as they Co-Host the Reality Teamwork Mumble server but i recently left them to apply for this clan.

Cheers for Reading.

P.S If u guys have Steam Please add me TauGuard999 as Xfire doesnt work on my computer. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Welcome here and good luck for your application Smile

For the beginning just join our Ventrilo Server, play some rounds with us and have a talk with a LT.
Looking forward to play with you anytime soon.

best regards

CPL Viper
Back to top Go down
Stone[ESF]
Civilian
Civilian

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm

We do not judge people by age.
There are people even younger than you in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Wiman[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Stone[ESF] wrote:
We do not judge people by age.
There are people even younger than you in this clan.

Yea, age isn't everything. Maturity decides.

And as said, there are younger people in the clan, like the one that I'm quoting Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Oh, Sweet thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Agemaniac[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:10 pm

16! :O

but your intro is good, good luck mate! ;p
Back to top Go down
Zehtuka[ESF]
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:21 pm

You are a good lad, we had some nice games yesterday (you are more mature than most 16 year olds, and that's a good thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived applications   Archived applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Strike Force :: Civilian Area :: Applications-
Jump to: