European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
We now use http://www.esf-clan.eu

You will need to visit and register a new account
European Strike Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinesh ( zezno)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zezno
Civilian
Civilian

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:53 pm

How many hours of PR do i play weekly? : 20 maybe lower. (because of school).
What PR skills can I bring to ESF?: Driver - medic -anti tank- apchace gunner also pilot.

What Personal Qualities would make you a worthy addition to the unit?: I am a really friendly guy.
If i do somthing wrong you can say it to me. I get angry when i need to.Bhut 10 of 100 i get angry.
Ant i REALLY like teamwork.

Describe your talent for leadership in PR:If i have a good sqaud that teamworks ant say what they ar thinking about my plan. Before the round start i give information about what we gonna do.

Describe your previous experience with clans, if any: I whas in eef bhut it whasn't really my clan ant a guy dugg made a new clan , so i whant to join .
Back to top Go down
Viper[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 pm

hello for the (3rd?!) time...

tbh i dont like your application. we are a serious clan and if you want to be a part of it, you should show it with some things... i expect basic knowledge and usage of spelling in an application and you didnt show that at all. in addition i think you are here for the wrong reasons. you wrote that you want to join because someone made a new clan and that kind of motive to join isnt the right for our clan. in addition i miss a description why eef wasnt really the kind of clan you are searching for. why should we be the right for you?

I dont have to decide anything here, but thats my honest opinion. COs will reply to this thread and let you know if you are accepted or not.

best regards SGT Viper
Back to top Go down
Burton[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm

In this case, as you have applied previously to ESF, I will not accept or deny your application here and now.

From today you are on a non-enforced probationary period for 3 weeks. During this time, you will have to, if you want, play with us regularly and show us that you have changed your behavior from how it was previously and that you are able to work in a team and be part of the clan.
You do not have to play with us every day but this 3 week period is for us to see if you are committed and if you are able to accept and carry out orders and be able to participate within the clan.

Once the three weeks are up, the directing staff will discuss your activity and performance and we will then decide if you make a worthy member of ESF.

Probationary period ends: November 15th 2009

LT Burton
Back to top Go down
Agemaniac[ESF]
Corporal
Corporal

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 am

sounds fair enough for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Wiman[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Ten days have passed, I haven't seen you on a single time.

If you apply, please make sure that you will be available the next coming days at least.

Applying and then just going of the face of the earth isn't going to get you far with ESF.
Back to top Go down
Burton[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 am

2 Days left on probationary period.

Already you've failed to show ANY commitment, let alone enough commitment.
I will wait until the date I set to reject your application but unless you pull something truly spectacular out of the bag within 48 hours, your application will be denied and any future applications will be ignored as this is now the 3rd time you've said you wanted to be part of ESF, and three times that you've failed to meet the minimum we ask of prospective members & recruits..

LT Burton
Back to top Go down
Burton[ESF]
Leftenant
Leftenant

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Application Rejected

Three times you've applied and three times you've failed to meet the standard we expect of our members.

Upon your application for the third time, we were still happy to allow you to apply and possibly become a Recruit - however, you've barely been active both on the forums and on Ventrilo.

In future, all applications will be Rejected without exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vinesh ( zezno) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vinesh ( zezno)   Vinesh ( zezno) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinesh ( zezno)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Strike Force :: Civilian Area :: Applications-
Jump to: